Monday, May 3, 2010

Bacpacker

remember my re-orientation? at that time, i planned to buy a new laptop. Since that time i try to gather more financial resources but many things happen so i lost my saving... =p

when i begin to expect nothing, the office gave me a new laptop. Black fujitsu Lifebook A sereies with Intel Core i3 inside, 15' wide screen and 1.86 Gb of RAM. Woow... that was my expression. Even this laptop below than my original dream, it's more than enough. I can use photoshop and watching dvds again. the only problem is the fact that this laptop is blocked by the admins so i can't install my Telkomsel Flash, hiks hiks...

The time i received the laptop, i learned, again, that Allah SWT works with a mysterious way so never give up is the best attitude for a dreamer...

btw from this time i use my backpack again... just like my ITB tv and MBa period. a lovely excercise for my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment